- Personal data from visitors to the website and any information provided are carefully managed and used.
- Nieuwbouw Nederland BV is in compliance with the requirements set out in the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Nieuwbouw Nederland BV is responsible for data processing. Your data will be recorded in a file that has been registered with the Supervisor, the College of Personal Data Protection (www.cbpweb.nl) based in The Hague, under number: m1356665.
- On the websites of Nieuwbouw Nederland BV, general visitor information is kept, such as browsing and click behavior, without requiring visitors to identify. The purpose of this is to optimize the layout of the site and / or to provide more targeted information on the site.
- You may access links to other sites on the sites of Nieuwbouw Nederland BV. Nieuwbouw Nederland BV can not accept liability for dealing with your data on these other sites. Please read the privacy statement, if any, of the site you are visiting.
- Nieuwbouw Nederland BV may provide your personal information to selected partners of Nieuwbouw Nederland BV when you sign up.
- Nieuwbouw Nederland BV can use your data for market analysis at high abstract level (without the use of your personal data).
- If you wish that your personal information is no longer used, you can delete your account by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Privacy Statement of Nieuwbouw Nederland BV can be adapted. Therefore, check this Privacy Statement regularly.